HGH Pro RX is a decent HGH booster that contains sufficient amino acids, colostrum, GABA and tribulus. It misses out on other crucial ingredients like anti-somatostatin blends, choline supplements etc. Price is on higher side for the value it delivers. There are better products in the market in the same price range.
- Decent quality and diversity of ingredients
- It contains GABA that helps with sleep
- The company is NOT well known
- NOT many user reviews are available
- Better products available in the market for the same price range. Read more.
Before reaching maximum results, you have to pump up your energy and stamina to avoid feeling burned-out. The effects of HGH Pro RX can help ease your work-out regimen to a new level of toned, dynamic muscle-building through the science of eliminating free radicals and youth-activating compounds. Rather than replacing natural HGH (something no pill can do), the product uses an amino acid blend to stimulate the body’s own production of human growth hormone.
- Boost stamina
- Gain muscle with less fatigue
- Activate your body to feel younger
HGH Pro Max ingredients include –
Ingredients 1040mg per capsule
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Tribulus (fruit)
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid
- Colostrum (standardized to contain 30% immunoglobins)
- L-Ornithine Hydrochloride
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two  capsules once a day with a meal or water, or as directed by a physician.
Awesome product, I use it right before bed every night. Noticeable improvement in the gym and wellbeing on it.