- It’s likely no mistake that you’ve stumbled upon Healthful Pursuit and The Keto Beginning. It’s how I ended up here and let me tell you, 30 days in, it’s been a roller coaster of a journey. My goal is weight loss, accumulated from stubborn hormones and IBS-Constipation, which I’ve experienced for 5+ years. No weight loss yet but my body is adjusting and loving this style of eating. My IBS is quickly becoming a thing of the past (worth a lifetime of keto!). My energy is skyrocketing and I have a pretty big hunch that only good things are just around the corner. If you’ve landed here and are reading this, buy the book, learn more about your body, test new strategies, do something different. Leanne is awesome! (MAYA: a registered dietitian)
- If you’re trying to lose weight or have diabetes or metabolic syndrome and enjoy rich, luxurious, high-fat foods like cheese, cream, eggs, avocado, and fatty meats – and are willing to give up the aforementioned high-carb foods in exchange – a very-low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet may be the ideal way of eating for you. (Franziska Spritzler, a registered dietitian)
- As a trainer myself I have been looking for simple rules like this that everyone can use. Alas, I have finally found it!! When I found The Keto Beginning, it gave me a road map on how to stick within those rules and how to overcome some first week set backs. I found that it is: A Great Read, a great resource and it works!!
(Justin Williams: Personal trainer and health coach)
- Some of the unique characteristics of the book is that in it, Leanne provides three main variations of the lifestyle. The goal is to help people coming from different places with different goals find an application that is convenient for them. She knows that a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work at all when it comes to something like this.
Furthermore, she has also made her approach in her book also somewhat ‘Paleo-friendly’ and also conscious of those who need to have food restrictions such as non-dairy, gluten free, etc.
So, regardless of what your goal in life is, this read has a wide range of information that will surely enlighten you in many ways when it comes to losing weight or living healthy. Ranked 2nd among the top five books on Keto! (https://www.ketogenicsupplementreviews.com/blog/best-keto-books/ )
- Having personally experienced almost all of a Ketogenic Diet Plan’s ups and downs, Leanne has also created a comprehensive list of ketosis tips and ketogenic tricks that’ll allow you to transition into this remarkable way of living with amazing ease.
- I feel fantastic. My health has dramatically improved. Doing a keto diet experiment on myself might have been the greatest thing I’ve ever done for myself. ( Carole Freeman)