Many men reach a sticking point where they just can’t seem to build any more lean muscle mass and often this is due to the fact their testosterone is declining with age. Epiq test is one product you may come across.
Once you hit your forties, working out just doesn’t seem to yield the same results as it used to. One of the biggest reasons for this is that as you age, your body produces less and less testosterone. So who needs testosterone? You do. Testosterone is the male sex hormone that helps men maintain a higher muscle to fat ratio than women, provides energy, increases stamina and endurance, and improves sex drive and performance. Without it, you just can’t quite do the things you used to.
Last update on 2020-01-29 / Links & Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Testosterone supplements, as the name suggests are designed to increase testosterone production in your body. Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone. Its production is at the highest level during puberty or early adolescence. However, testosterone levels begins waning off with age. As soon as you touch 30, testosterone production begins slowing down at about 1% a year. Though it is a gradual decline, the effects are evident by the time you reach 40.
The most striking effect of a drop in testosterone levels is reduced sex drive or erectile dysfunction. Other effects include
- loss of lean muscle
- increased body fat and weight gain
- lack of energy
- weaker bones
- mood swings and irritable behavior
- lack of concentration and sleep disorder etc
As such, a drop in testosterone brings about a whole lot of body and behavioral changes.
Testosterone supplements help boost the production of this male hormone in your body. The amazing thing about such natural supplements is that they do not have any side effects unlike hormone replacement therapy.
Such natural supplements can help you
- get powerful and longer lasting erections
- increase your energy levels
- reduce body fat and increase lean muscle
- improve sleep quality
- elevate mood
- increase bone density etc
This product not only increase your free testosterone levels, but in addition to that, also help to decrease the level of estrogen in your body. Since estrogen will basically counteract all the hard work you are putting into the gym, it clearly makes sense you would want to do whatever you can to lower its presence in your system.
This product has all natural ingredients, so has a low risk of side effects and also contains no harmful additives or fillers that some other products contain.
The ingredient list includes:
- Tribulus Terrestriswhich stimulates the pituitary gland to release more luteinizing hormone. This increase in luteinizing hormone signals to the testes to produce more testosterone.
- Boronwhich has been shown in studies to increase free testosterone by decreasing the presence of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which binds up testosterone, making it unavailable to the body for use. It also has an estrogen blocking effect so it prevents the testosterone you have from being converted to estrogen.
- Maca Rootwhich is an effective estrogen blocker.
- Stinging Nettle Root Extractwhich also lowers the presence of SHBG.
- Fenugreek Seed Extractwhich has been shown to increase testosterone levels.
Ingredients in this productAn overview of ingredients present in this product
|Maca ( Lepidium meyenii or Peruvian Ginseng )||Profile|
|Fenugreek ( Trigonella foenum-graecum or Testofen )||Profile|
|Tribulus terrestris ( Trib or puncturevine or protodioscin or Chhota Gokshura )||Profile|
|Stinging Nettle ( Common Nettle or Tsuknida )||Profile|
Epiq Test Pros and Cons
Advantages of Epiq Test
- You only have to take one pill per day.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Epiq Test approaches testosterone boosting using several effective ingredients.
- It’s backed buy GNC.
- It will increase libido levels
- It may decrease fatigue during your workouts
- It can increase strength levels
- It will improve sexual performance
- It can improve bone strength
Disadvantages of Epiq Test
- There are plenty of negative Epiq Test reviews from guys who say it did absolutely nothing.
- It’s expensive.
- It doesn’t come with clear labelling
- It doesn’t contain the ZMA combination like testosterone boosters.
- It doesn’t contain any form of stimulatory ingredients for improved workout performance
While the ingredient profile looks fairly good, Epiq Test just doesn’t seem to pan out, according to the majority of reviews we saw. There are some good, effective testosterone boosting supplements out there. Epiq Test just isn’t it.