Every king is an alpha. The question is how do you become the king of all alphas or the alpha of all kings? This an entirely distinctive fable. With this product, you just have to be exceptionally good. Or so its being advertised. Is the product just being promoted? Its time to find out.
- Optimal Levels Of Three Hormones Are Key To Maximizing Masculinity: Testosterone, Estrogen, And Hgh....
- But Becoming The Ultimate Man Is About More Than Just Balanced Hormones: It's About Strength,...
- Are You Ready To Rise Above?
- Benefits Total Masculine Hormone Support More Strength, Muscle, & Force Premium Libido & Performance...
Last update on 2019-06-11 / Links & Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This supplement is being publicized as a supplement that is absolutely effective aiding you in reaching the crown of manliness.
When correlated to the other force factor testosterone boosters, alpha king is by far a whole lot easier.
It has no private or privileged fact and it utilizes just 4 organic substances.
AlphaFen is the main ingredient in force factor alpha king with a dosage of about 400 mg and variegated particularly for anabolic sapogenins.
This supplements is exceptionally effective in boosting libido.
It can be purchased on the internet, in retail shops like Amazon. You could also get it on GNC.
QUICK REVIEW ON THE FORCE FACTOR ALPHA KING INGREDIENTS
AlphaFen® – Not to be confused with the Alphafen used for treating arthritic pain, Force Factor Alpha King’s AlphaFen® is a branded form of Fenugreek that’s standardized for *sapogenins. This herb is capable of boosting “free” testosterone by blocking aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase.
TribulusTerrestris – This herb is historically great for boosting libido. Specifically for men with low T (i.e., men over the age of 30), Tribulus has shown capable of boosting both total and “free” testosterone. However, it’s ineffective for young and healthy men.
Black Maca – Maca root can come in many shapes and sizes. According to research, the black variety was found to be best for sperm whereas the red ones were capable of reducing prostate weight. Generally though, Maca isn’t an effective testosterone booster.
DIM – This is a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables (e.g., Spinach) that shares a similar molecular structure and metabolic pathway with estrogen. This allows it to disrupt estrogen’s pathways and theoretically lower its levels. Research on this is a bit complicated though but at 100 mg, Force Factor Alpha King hits the sweet spot.
FORCE FACTOR ALPHA KING REVIEW (MY ANALYSIS)
Force Factor isn’t new to testosterone boosters. In fact, I’ve already written reviews for Force Factor’s Test X180, Test X180 Ignite, and Test X180 Alpha. Compared to these supplements, however, Alpha King is a lot more simple. Particularly, it uses significantly less ingredients and it’s also non-proprietary. Personally, I think this direction Force Factor Alpha King is taking is a step towards the better.
In this Force Factor Alpha King Review, you’ll find that this supplement supplies a unique kind of Fenugreek from other T boosters of the same brand
Another thing that sets Alpha King apart from its Force Factor peers is its Fenugreek. Where the others use the tried and true Testofen®, Alpha King turns to a different brand in AlphaFen®. In a way, this might be good because it’s standardized specifically for sapogenins instead of general saponins. Hypothetically, this might make it a better bodybuilding herb.
The problem with AlphaFen® though is that it doesn’t specify to what percentage it’s being standardized for. To gauge how potent it can be, this is crucial information. Regardless, Fenugreek is great for male health as it boosts “free” testosterone, muscle strength and growth, as well as libido.
Sadly, apart from Fenugreek, the other ingredients in Force Factor Alpha King aren’t as reliable for testosterone. DIM might lower estrogen but its research is still largely conflicting. Tribulus works if you’re already low on T but, for young athletes? Nada. Black Maca can also get you better sperm but it’s no good for test.
Ingredients in this productAn overview of ingredients present in this product
|Maca ( Lepidium meyenii or Peruvian Ginseng )||Profile|
- Non-proprietary – Unlike other Force Factor testosterone products, Alpha King is an open book with its dosages.
- Safe – Aside from maybe smelling like maple syrup (thanks, Fenugreek), the natural ingredients in Force Factor Alpha King aren’t likely to get you any risky side effects.
- Feel’s good – With amplified sex drive looking like its best benefit, you’re likely going to feel a lot more invigorated
- AlphaFen® – Personally, I have more confidence in Testofen® as a testosterone booster but AlphaFen’ssapogenins might make it better for building muscle
- AlphaFen® – Yup, it’s both good and bad. Potentially great for muscles but I would’ve liked it better had they been more specific with their standards
- Weak T boosts – If you want Prime level testosterone, Force Factor Alpha King might not be your best choice.
- Dirty capsules – There’s too much artificial colourings here for my taste
- Expensive – Prices are generally the same regardless if you buy from GNC, Amazon, or the Force Factor website. At $69.99 per bottle, each serving is going to cost you $2.33
Force factor alpha king isn’t a strong testosterone booster but that doesn’t mean it isn’t effective. This product is very effective for boosting libido level while AlphaFen’s sapogenins helps the muscles.
I only ordered this alpha king because they did not have the Alpha King supreme on line to purchase so I tried it and I got absolutely nothing out of it so I stopped using it and went to the store and bought the Alpha King supreme
My husband has used AlphaKing since January and while he is also strict on the right diet and training, this booster has certainly helped him become much more trim and lean, enjoy better endurance, sleep and strength.
He is 48 and I guess that males who have passed 40-45 will probably see a more notable effect than younger specimens. It would be beneficial if the reviewers would include their age range.