Turinabol, otherwise known by its chemical name 4-chlorohydromethyltestosterone, is an anabolic steroid with anti-androgenic properties. It is a muscle-building supplement popular among athletes and fitness competitors. It was first released in Eastern Germany in 1962 by the pharmaceutical company Jenapharm, only to be discontinued in 1994.
Today, Turinabol is no longer manufactured legally, and thus available through black markets only. For decades, Turinabol enjoyed a very high safety rating. It was recommended not only for men but for women and children as well.
It was also proven through numerous clinical studies to effectively help build lean muscle and bone mass with very minimal complications. In the 1990s, however, the drug has gained attention worldwide after the so-called East German steroid scandal where athletes used it for doping.
Like all other anabolic steroids, Turinabol works mainly by promoting protein synthesis and nitrogen production. Proteins are molecules that serve as the primary building block of muscles, while nitrogen is important in increasing red blood cell count and improving blood circulation to the muscles.
With increased blood flow, more nutrients and oxygen are delivered to the muscles, allowing them to grow faster, stronger, and with greater endurance. It also facilitates faster recovery after an intense workout.
What are the Advantages of Turinabol?
- Its claims of effectiveness were supported by numerous clinical studies.
- It induces protein synthesis and increases the production and retention of nitrogen.
- It increases blood flow to the muscles.
- It promotes lean muscle growth without causing severe complications.
- It significantly improves endurance and athletic performance.
What are the Disadvantages of Turinabol?
- It may suppress the production of testosterone.
- It is available only through black markets.
Turinabol ingredients include –
- Turabinol is said to be a derivative of another anabolic steroid called dianabol. Dianabol is a very popular steroid developed mainly for performance enhancement.
Other Important Information
Turinabol is not recommended for individuals with cardiovascular diseases, most especially those who have high cholesterol levels. It is also contraindicated for those with liver problems.
Meanwhile, healthy people who are allowed to use this product should go on a diet that is low on saturated fats and high in omega fatty acids. Males who use this steroid must combine it with testosterone supplements to avoid suffering from low testosterone.
Wow – what a product – very satisfied